General maintenance volunteers assist with regular cleaning tasks her at LCHS. Providing a safe and sanitized environment for out pets, employees and visitors.
Position Function and Organizational Impact:
Example of task are stocking donations, cleaning and organizing pet carriers, cleaning the lobby office, sweep and mop floors, tidy up bathrooms, and other miscellaneous upkeep tasks.
Time Commitment and Location of Work:
2 -3 hours, on-site
- Wash and sanitize objects and ares in the office area.
- Clean dishes and laundry
- Organize donations
- Clean Kennels
- Assist with regular cleaning tasks as needed
- Maintain a clan and sanitized environment
***Orientation is required***
- Ability to follow specific instructions from staff
- Must be able to walk, bend and stoop
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to lift 40+ lbs