Humane education ambassadors will represent LCHS in classroom environments as well as being able to use slide technology for presentations. They will have the opportunity to work within Leon County schools as well as other educational outlets.
Director of Operations
Position Function and Organizational Impact:
Humane education ambassadors are representatives of the humane society and represent our work along with our mission statement.
Time Commitment and Location of Work:
The time commitment for ambassadors is 1-3 hours as needed by the Director of Operations.
- Facilitate education within Leon County schools and other educational outlets regarding the humane society
- Field of study or experience should be in animal welfare and/or education
- Enthusiastic about working with children
- Comfortable with handling animals
- Creative mindset about classroom activities involving animals