Our life-saving work is only possible because of the people who believe in our mission and support us in a number of ways. This role assists our Branding & Technology Director in keeping our supporters informed and engaged with our efforts as we work to save lives and strengthen the human-animal bond within our community.
You will assist with management of various social media platforms, marketing email services, and websites. This includes such assignments as documenting our rescue efforts through photos, video, stories and social media updates, writing blog posts, creating marketing emails and replying to questions and comments from the public via our online communication tools.
Branding & Technology Director
Position Function and Organizational Impact:
Increase awareness of LCHS and our mission. Help maintain a clear and cheerful line of communication between LCHS and our community of supporters.
Time Commitment and Location of Work:
- 5-10 hours per week
- The majority of assignments can be completed at home, with occasional visits to the LCHS office during normal office hours
Contribute to the creation of marketing, social media and fundraising strategies and materials that promote the mission of LCHS on a weekly basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Creativity with an eye for design
- Experience with marketing email services such as MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
- Experience proofreading and editing
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
- Must be at least 18 years of age