If you are not afraid of getting down and dirty and love cats then this is the position for you! Tally Cat Cafe Kitty Care Ambassadors will be responsible for daily husbandry, socialization and enrichment of our cats living on site at the Tally Cat Cafe.
Director of Operations & Tally Cat Cafe Managment
Position Function and Organizational Impact:
You will be asked to help with the upkeep of the kitty facilities and interact with the adoptable animals. You are also expected to help customers meet the adoptable cats and encourage adoptions and socialization between prospective adopters and animals.
Time Commitment and Location of Work:
2 – 3 hours per shift, on-site at Tally Cat Cafe
To maintain a clean and visitor-friendly environment in Tally Cat cafe facilities for potential adopters to feel welcomed and confident in adopting.
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation.
- Complete one Kitty Care shift at LCHS.
- Attend a Tally Cat Cafe Info Session
- Complete Kitty Care Check-list.
- Willingness to commit to a regular shift.
- Ability to sit, stand and squat for a long period of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs while climbing stairs.
- Excited about working with cats and providing them the daily care they need! (That means scooping litter too!)
- Enjoy interacting with guests of Tally Cat Cafe.